Frequently Asked Questions
I have written a story for a children's book, what is the next step?
- Great for you! The next step is easy, determine how many illustrations you'll need and choose a package that works for you.
What do you need from me to get you started on the book?
- The manuscript/story.
- Descriptions of each characters.
- Any ideas or photo reference that you wish to be included or the inspiration for the illustrations.
- The page size.
I am ready to avail a package, what will happen next?
- Once you choose and add to cart the package you like, you will be directed to a questionaire and message box where
you will attach your manuscript and other ideas or references you would like me to see as inspirations. Submit your story here.
- Then you will be directed to checkout, where you can choose between 50% and 100% downpayment for the package.
- You will recieve a confirmation email.
- I will get back to you in the next 24 hours so we can start brainstorming about the illustrations. :)
What will be the process after I avail the illustrations package?
- After you availed the package, I will email you in the next 24 hours so we can start working on the book. I will send sketches of the ilustrations in the followng days for approval and once approve them, I will start the coloring process and all you will need is wait for me to submit the book. :) You can email me from time to time if you want to see progress or what page I am currently working in.
How long will it it take for the illustrations to finish?
- That will depend on the package you chose. It also depends on the detail and complexity of each illustrations but a detailed illustrations takes around a minimum of 4 hours to 10 hours to finish. A single book of 25 illustrations takes around 2 to 3 months to finish.
Do you also do other type of projects?
- Yes I do. In fact I also do personal illustrations and Other Art Services.